If you are looking for Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls Recipe then you are on the right blog page. In this post, I have shared the Popular Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls Recipe with some useful information that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls?
Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls are a mouthwatering and sweet treat. These rolls are made from a soft and fluffy dough that’s filled with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon, giving them a delightful sweetness and warm spice flavor.
The dough is rolled into individual rolls, baked until they’re golden brown, and then drizzled with a sweet glaze made from confectioners’ sugar and vanilla.
What makes Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls extra special is their homemade taste and quality. They are famous for their rich, gooey filling and perfect balance of sweet and cinnamon flavors.
These cinnamon rolls are a beloved treat often enjoyed for breakfast or as a dessert. People flock to Knaus Berry Farm to savor these delicious rolls, and they have become a popular and iconic treat in the bakery world.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls
The ingredients and equipment are as follows:
Flour: You will need 4 cups of all-purpose flour and a bit for dusting. King Arthur or White Lily brand all-purpose flour is recommended.
Active Dry Yeast: You will need 3 tsp of active dry yeast. Use Red Star brand active dry yeast to get the best result.
Salt: You will need 1 tsp of cooking salt. Use Morton brand salt or use what you have on hand.
Milk: You will need 1 1/4 cups of milk for the dough and 1/4 cup of milk for the glaze. Use Horizon Organic brand milk or you can use any best quality milk.
Sugar: You will need 1/4 cup of white sugar for the dough, 1/4 cup of white sugar, and 6 tbsp of dark brown sugar for the filling. Use Dominio brand sugar or you can use what you have on hand.
Unsalted Butter: You will need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter for the dough and 1/2 cup of unsalted butter for the filling. Use Land O Lakes or Darigold brand unsalted butter to get the best result.
Egg: You will need 1 egg, beaten. Use the best quality egg at room temperature.
Ground Cinnamon: You will need 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon. Use Simply Organic or ground cinnamon.
Confectioners’ Sugar: You will need 1 cup of Confectioners’ Sugar. Use Wholesome or C&H brand Confectioners’ Sugar.
Vanilla Extract: You will need 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Use Simply Organic or Watkins brand vanilla extract to get the best result.
You will need a Bowl, Saucepan, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Electric Mixer, Cutting board, Knife, Brush, 9-by-13-inch Baking Pan, And Oven.
So, let’s see How To Make a Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls Recipe at Home!
Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Electric Mixer
- Cutting Board
- 9-by-13-inch Baking Pan
For The Dough:
- 4 cups All-purpose Flour (plus a bit more for dusting)
- 3 tsp Red Star Active Dry Yeast, Recommended
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 ¼ cups Milk
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Egg, Beaten
For The Filling:
For The Glaze:
- 1 cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Watkin's Vanilla Extract, Recommended
For the Dough:
- In a big bowl, mix 2 cups of flour with the yeast and salt.
- In a small saucepan, warm the milk, sugar, and butter until the butter melts and it feels warm (about 115 degrees).
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, add the beaten egg, and beat with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and then beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Add enough of the remaining flour to form a soft, non-sticky dough.
- Put the dough on a floured surface and knead for about 8 minutes until it's smooth and stretchy. Alternatively, you can use a heavy-duty electric mixer with a bread hook for about 4 minutes.
- Grease a bowl lightly, put the dough in it, and turn it once to coat the surface of the dough. Cover and let it rise in a warm place until it's about twice its size, which takes about 1 1/2 hours.
- After it rises, punch the dough down, put it on a floured surface, and cover it with a towel for 10 minutes.
For the Filling:
- Mix together the white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish or a cookie sheet with approximately 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle about 12 by 20 inches in size.
- Brush the dough generously with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle it with the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Roll the dough up from a short end to make a log that's about 12 inches long.
- Cut the log into 1-inch-wide rolls.
- Place the rolls in the buttered pan with the cinnamon side up. Drizzle any leftover butter on top.
- Cover them and let them rise for about 30 minutes until they're puffy and touch the sides of the pan and each other.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the rolls for around 30 minutes, until they turn lightly golden brown.
- Let them cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
For the Glaze:
- While the rolls are cooling, mix the confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract, and milk to make the glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the warm rolls.
- Enjoy your homemade Knaus Berry Farm cinnamon rolls!
Our Other Recipes:
Variations & Tips For Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Nutty Delight Cinnamon Rolls: For a nutty twist, add chopped pecans or walnuts to the cinnamon-sugar mixture before rolling up the dough. Sprinkle some extra nuts on top before baking for a delightful crunch.
Fruity Surprise Cinnamon Rolls: Enhance the flavor by adding raisins or dried cranberries to the cinnamon-sugar mixture. These fruity additions bring a sweet and chewy surprise to every bite.
Creamy Maple Cinnamon Rolls: For a different glaze, swap out the vanilla extract for maple syrup. The result is a creamy and slightly smoky flavor that pairs wonderfully with the cinnamon rolls.
Warm and Cozy Place to Rise: When letting the dough rise, find a warm spot in your kitchen, like near a sunny window or on top of your oven (if it’s on). This helps the dough grow properly.
Sharp Knife or Dental Floss: When cutting the dough into rolls, a sharp knife or a piece of dental floss can make clean cuts without squishing the dough. Just slide the floss or knife underneath the dough and pull it up to slice.
Storing for Later: If you can’t finish all the cinnamon rolls in one go, store them in an airtight container or wrap them tightly in plastic wrap. Reheat them in the microwave for a few seconds or in the oven to enjoy warm, gooey rolls again.
What To Serve With Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls?
Serve Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls with some tasty companions to make a delicious meal or snack:
Coffee or Milk: Enjoy your cinnamon rolls with a hot cup of coffee, tea, or a glass of cold milk. The warmth of coffee or the creaminess of milk pairs wonderfully with the sweet rolls.
Bacon or Sausage: For a heartier breakfast, serve the cinnamon rolls alongside crispy bacon or savory sausage links. A classic favorite is a combination of sweet and savory flavors.
Yogurt: A bowl of creamy yogurt, whether plain or flavored, complements the sweetness of the cinnamon rolls and provides a cool and tangy balance.
Scrambled Eggs: If you’re having the rolls for breakfast, scrambled eggs make a great side. The soft and fluffy eggs contrast nicely with the gooey cinnamon rolls.
Our Other Recipes:
FAQs about Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Can I use a different type of flour?
Yes, you can try using whole wheat flour for a slightly healthier twist, but it might make the rolls a bit denser.
Can I make the dough the night before and bake it in the morning?
Absolutely! You can prepare the dough, let it rise once, then cover it and refrigerate it overnight. In the morning, let it come to room temperature and proceed with rolling, filling, and baking.
How do I know when the dough has risen enough?
It should double in size and feel light and puffy. This usually takes about 1 1/2 hours in a warm place.
Can I freeze these cinnamon rolls?
Yes, you can freeze them after baking. Allow them to chill completely, then tightly wrap and freeze them. When you want to eat them, thaw them and reheat them in the oven or microwave.
How do I store leftover cinnamon rolls?
Keep them in an airtight container or wrap them in plastic wrap. They can stay fresh at room temperature for a day or two, or you can refrigerate them for a few days.
How can I reheat leftover cinnamon rolls?
To reheat, you can use a microwave for a few seconds to warm them up or pop them in a preheated oven at a low temperature until they’re warm.
Our Other Recipes:
Knaus Berry Farm Cinnamon Rolls are a delightful homemade treat loved by many. These rolls are made from a soft, fluffy dough filled with sweet cinnamon goodness. You can even add nuts or raisins for extra flavor. Following the simple steps in the recipe, you can create these tasty rolls right in your own kitchen.
Serve them with a hot drink, fruit, or even bacon for a satisfying meal or snack. Whether you enjoy them fresh from the oven or save some for later, these cinnamon rolls are sure to bring joy and sweetness to your day.