If you are a Fudge Cake lover then this Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Popular Cheesecake Factory Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe with some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What is Linda’s Fudge Cake?
The Cheesecake Factory, Inc. is an American restaurant chain and cheesecake distributor based in the U.S. In 1972, Evelyn and Oscar Overton launched The Cheesecake Factory Bakery and began selling Evelyn’s cheesecakes to Los Angeles restaurants.
Cakes, Steaks, burgers, chops, chicken, sandwiches, seafood, pasta, salads, and soups in a variety of cuisines are available on the Cheesecake Factory menu. Linda’s Fudge Cake is one of their specialty, which is a very well-liked cake in America.
This delicious fudge cake is layered with rich chocolate fudge icing and topped with chocolate cream rosettes. The 15 ingredients and a few pieces of equipment needed to make these Linda’s Fudge Cakes are listed below.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Linda’s Fudge Cake:
For Fudge Cake:
White Sugar, All-Purpose Flour, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Milk, Vegetable Oil, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Boiling Water, and Chocolate Sprinkles Or Pecans, Or Chopped Toasted Almonds.
For Chocolate Ganache:
Whipping Cream, Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Vanilla Extract, and Unsalted Butter.
The Equipment & Tools You Will Need For Linda’s Fudge Cake:
You will need 9-inch Pan, Stand Mixer, Mixing Bowl, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, And Oven,
So, let’s begin Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe!
Popular Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- 9-inch Pan
- Stand Mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
For Fudge Cake
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1 ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Viva Naturals Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Recommended
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Goya Foods Vegetable Oil, Recommended
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- Chocolate Sprinkles Or Pecans Or Chopped Toasted Almonds (Optional)
For Fudge Cake
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Beat in hot water on low speed until well combined.
- Pour the batter and divide evenly between two prepared 9-inch round layer cake pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the cake tester comes out clean, in a preheated 350-degree oven.
- Cool in the pans for 18 to 20 minutes before transferring to racks to cool fully.
- When cool, cut each layer in half horizontally with a long-serrated knife.
- Spread a layer of Chocolate Ganache over the bottom layer and the tops of two additional cake layers before stacking them on a large serving platter.
- Put the last cake layer on top of the cake stack.
- Frost the cake's top and sides with Chocolate Ganache.
- If desired, press chocolate sprinkles or almonds into the ganache around the sides of the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.
For Chocolate Ganache
- Combine chocolate chips and whipping cream in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 2 to 3 minutes in the microwave on high power.
- Take out of the microwave and whisk until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and butter until the butter is melted and the mixture is well combined.
- Cool in the refrigerator, stirring regularly, until the frosting reaches a spreadable consistency for use on cake layers.
- Fill and frost the top and edges of a 4-layer 9-inch cake with this mixture.
Our Other Dessert Recipes:
How To Serve With Linda’s Fudge Cake?
Deconstruct the Linda’s Fudge Cake and decorate it with strawberries and whipped cream. For a Fudge Cake, top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.
What To Serve With Fudge Cake?
Milky Coffee: Coffee and chocolate are a perfect complement. Despite their comparable flavors, this combo can never go wrong. Allow the hot coffee to dissolve the spongy and moist cake in your mouth.
Fruit Salad: A fruit salad is a great way to round up a healthful meal with Linda’s Fudge Cake. Furthermore, if you follow a healthy diet, this combination will be a fantastic addition.
Orange Juice: Linda’s Fudge Cake and a glass of fresh orange juice make a fantastic and healthful pairing. Orange is rich in vitamin C and can help strengthen the immune system.
Red Wine: Red wine and fudge cake may sound like an unusual pairing, but just wait until you experience it. The term divine would be an apt description for this couple.
How To Store Linda’s Fudge Cake?
Keep freeze at 0°F or lower for up to 11 months. Thaw in the fridge at 36-41°F. Thaw the Linda’s Fudge Cake for 10-12 hours, keeping it covered to prevent dryness. After thawing, serve within 5 days. After thawing, place in the refrigerator.
Our Other Dessert Recipes:
Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe is a definite must-try. Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe allows you to prepare delicious fudge cake at home with only 15 ingredients and 1 hour and 15 minutes of prep time. Simply gather the ingredients to make this wonderful soft fudge cake for your family quickly and efficiently.
I hope that you enjoyed Linda’s Fudge Cake Recipe. Please share this fudge cake recipe with your friends and family and let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.