If you are a cheesecake lover then this Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared Best Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe Similar To Zanze’s Cheesecake with some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Fluffy Cheesecake Similar To Zanze’s Cheesecake?
If you have lived in San Francisco for a significant period of time, you are probably familiar with the famous bakery Zanze’s Cheesecakes. Owner Sam Zanze, 88, has been in charge of the well-liked establishment for more than 40 years.
One of the best cheesecakes in the united states is Zanze’s Cheesecake. This cheesecake is exceptional for having a texture that is airy and souffle-like. Only 8 ingredients are needed to make this fluffy cheesecake Recipe Similar To Zanze’s cheesecake, including each of the ingredients listed below.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Cheesecake:
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Unsalted Butter, Vanilla extract, White Sugar, Cornstarch, Eggs, Regular Whipping Cream, and Lemon Juice.
The Equipment & Tools You Will Need For Cheesecake:
9-inch Pan, Oven, Mixing Bowl, Measuring Cup, Stand Mixer, And Measuring Spoon.
So, let’s begin Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe Like Zanze’s Cheesecake!
Best Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe Similar To Zanze’s Cheesecake
Equipment & Tools
- Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Stand Mixer
- Measuring Spoon
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter At Room Temperature
- 1 lb Philadelphia Cream Cheese At Room Temperature
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 2 tsp McCormick Vanilla extract, Recommended
- 3 ½ tbsp Bob Redmills Cornstarch, Recommended
- 4 medium size Eggs
- 1 cup Horizon Organic Regular Whipping Cream, Recommended
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the Philadelphia cream cheese and butter until soft and smooth.
- Add cornstarch, white sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Once smooth, beat in each egg one at a time.
- Using a mixer on low, gradually add cream.
- The mixture ought to be as thin and soft as honey.
- Just before placing the mixture in the oven, add the lemon juice and mix lightly.
- Bake for 30 minutes with a water bath in the pan.
- Rotate the pan 180 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow cooling before topping with graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Also, you can use Milano cookie crumbs instead.
- Chilling it in the fridge or eating it at room temperature without first chilling it.
- It still tastes wonderful and is a little fluffy after being chilled overnight.
- However, the cheesecake does tend to set and become denser.
- Whereas Zanze's can be kept in the fridge and even frozen, it's still super fluffy at room temperature.
Our Other Useful Posts:
What Kind Of Cream Cheese You Should Use?
Zanze’s Cheesecake Bakery uses Philadelphia Cream Cheese. You must use Philadelphia Cream Cheese if you want a taste like Zanze’s Cheesecake.
What To Serve With Fluffy Zanze’s Cheesecake?
Mixed Fruit Salad: A mixed fruit salad goes well with your fluffy cheesecake.
Mango Kulfi: To go with your cheesecake, get some Kulfi ice cream.
Japanese Milk Buns: Japanese milk buns are so tender that they melt on your tongue. They’re also around the size of dumplings, making them an ideal cheesecake pair.
Pandesal: The following side dish originates in the Philippines. Pandesal is similar to a French baguette in the Philippines. If you prefer your buns to be less airy or soft, the Pandesal is a great choice.
How To Store Zanze’s Cheesecake?
At Room-temperature cheesecakes can be stored for up to 12 hours. We recommend storing them in the fridge as soon as possible; they can be stored in the fridge for up to three days.
Our Other Useful Posts:
A fluffy Cheesecake Recipe Similar To Zanze’s Cheesecake is worth trying. You can bake this cheesecake at home with only 8 ingredients, 60 minutes of prep time, and a few pieces of equipment. This cheesecake is best served as a dessert throughout the holidays, such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Valentine’s Day.
Simply gather the ingredients to make this delightful Soft & Fluffy cheesecake for your family fast and conveniently. I hope you liked this Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe Similar to Zanze’s Cheesecake. If you liked the recipe, please let us know what you thought of it by leaving a comment and sharing it with your family and friends.