If you are looking for caramel candy for your kids then this Walnettos Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Popular Walnettos Recipe with details information that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Walnettos Recipe?
American-made chewy caramel-walnut candies are called “Walnettos.” The J. N. Collins Company of Minneapolis, Minnesota first sold walnettos in 1919. Walnettos, though initially unavailable in the summer, were among the most well-liked candy in America in the 1920s and 1930s.
Walnettos made at home are deliciously chewy and soft. Homemade Walnettos Caramel Candy only needs your kitchen equipment and only needs 7 ingredients. The ingredients listed below are used to make the Walnettos.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Walnettos:
Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Bottle White Karo Syrup, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract, and Chopped Walnuts.
The Equipment You Will Need For Walnettos:
4-quart Kettle, Candy Thermometer, Jelly Roll Pan(12″x17″), Kitchen Shears, and Non-Stick Wax Paper.
So, without wasting time, let’s start Walnettos Recipe!
Homemade Walnettos Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- 4-quart Kettle
- Candy Thermometer
- Jelly Roll Pan(12"x17")
- Kitchen Shears
- Non-Stick Wax Paper
- 2 cups Augason Farms Brown Sugar, Recommended
- 2 cups White Sugar
- ¾ lb Unsalted Butter
- 16 oz Karo Light Corn Syrup, Recommended
- 1 can (14-Ounce) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Fisher Chef's Naturals Chopped Walnuts, Recommended
- Except for the vanilla and nuts, combine the ingredients (Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Bottle White Karo Syrup, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk) in a 4-quart boiling kettle.
- Put a candy thermometer on it and heat it to 245 degrees.
- Remove from heat, and add nuts and vanilla.
- Pour it onto the jelly roll greased pan.
- Allow it to naturally cool.
- When cold, use kitchen shears to cut into squares and then wrap each piece in non-stick wax paper.
Have a look at our Tubby Custard Recipe With Strawberry if you are interested.
Take a peek at our Copycat Luby’s Carrot Cake Recipe if you’re interested.
This Walnettos Recipe is a definite must-try. It just takes 40 minutes to make this caramel candy, and there are only a few simple items you need to make at home. One way to define the Walnettos Recipe is as a tasty, easy-to-make caramel candy that is perfect for your kids. It is one of those foods that can be made quickly and easily.
We are always looking for new ways to offer our customers the delicious food we provide. To prepare this delicious caramel candy for your family without any difficulty, just gather the necessary materials. If you enjoy our Walnettos recipe, kindly share your thoughts with us by posting a comment below and sharing this recipe with your friends.