If you are a fan of crispy cauliflower then this Mary McCartney Cauliflower Recipe is for you. In this post, I have tried to make the Famous Mary McCartney Cauliflower Recipe with some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Mary McCartney Cauliflower?
Mary Anna McCartney is a documentary filmmaker, British photographer, cookbook author, and Meat Free Monday Global Ambassador. Mary McCartney Serves It Up, her Food Network vegan cooking show is also hosted by her.
She shows a Baked Cauliflower Recipe in her Food Network vegan cooking show. That’s why it is called the Mary McCartney Cauliflower Recipe.
There are just 19 ingredients and some kitchen tools required to prepare this amazing cauliflower, which I will go over in detail below.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Mary McCartney Cauliflower:
Cauliflower: Use 1 medium head of fresh cauliflower for this recipe(About 1.5-2 Pounds.)
Olive Oil: Use Filippo Berio or Pompeian Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil to grease the baking sheets.
Flour: Use Pillsbury Brand All-Purpose Flour or you can use another brand.
Cornstarch: Use Argo Or Great Value Cornstarch for best results.
Baking Powder : Use Clabber Girl, Baking Powder, or use from your kitchen.
Garlic: Use Amazon Brand-Happy Belly Granulated Garlic and use 4 cloves of fresh garlic for the sauce.
Ginger: Use Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Ground Ginger or McCormick Brand.
Salt: Use Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Sea Salt for this recipe.
Water: Use Chilled San Pellegrino Sparkling Water or use another brand.
Sugar: Use Domino brand Granulated sugar or you can use another brand.
Ketchup: Recommended Ketchup is Heinz Tomato Ketchup Brand.
Soy Sauce: Use Kikkoman – Traditionally Brewed Soy Sauce from Amazon.
Vinegar: Use Apple Cider Vinegar or you can use white vinegar.
Sesame Oil: Use La Tourangelle Brand Toasted Sesame Oil for great results.
Sriracha: Use Huy Fong Brand Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce.
Sesame Seeds: Use sesame seeds for garnish.
Cilantro: Use Chopped Cilantro for garnish
Scallions: Use Thinly Sliced Scallions for garnish.
The Equipment You Will Need For Mary McCartney Cauliflower:
Oven, Baking Sheet, Cutting Board, Knife, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Mixing Bowl.
So let’s see How To Make Mary McCartney Cauliflower Recipe!
Famous Mary McCartney Cauliflower Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Baking Sheet
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
For Bake The Cauliflower:
- 1.5-2 Pounds 1 Head Of Cauliflower, Cut Into Bite-Sized Florets
- Olive Oil For Grease The Baking Sheets
- 1 ½ cups King Arthur All-Purpose Flour , Recommended
- ⅓ cup Cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 ½ cups Chilled Sparkling Water
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 3 Scallions, Thinly Sliced
- 3 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, Finely Chopped
For Bake The Cauliflower:
- Set the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees C).
- Grease two or three baking sheets with parchment paper liberally.
- Combine the flour, cornstarch, garlic, baking powder, ginger, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center, add the sparkling water, and whisk the mixture with a fork to create a smooth batter.
- To equally coat the cauliflower florets in the batter, add them and gently toss them.
- Place the florets on the baking sheets, leaving enough space between each one to crisp up in the oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, turning once, until crispy and golden brown.
- Place the ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha hot sauce, sesame oil, and garlic in a small saucepan.
- Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon, then simmer gently with bubbling.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, or until it reduces to a glossy consistency that coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven and place it in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the sweet and sour sauce, then toss in the majority of the cilantro and scallions, leaving some for garnish, and gently toss to coat each floret.
- Before serving, transfer to a serving plate and top with the remaining cilantro and scallions.
Our Other Useful Recipes:
What To Serve With Mary McCartney Baked Cauliflower?
Mashed Potatoes: Mashed potatoes are an excellent accompaniment to crispy cauliflower because they complement the flavorful essence of the vegetables while also providing a different texture.
Soup: You can choose flavors and components from the soup that go well with the savory overtones of the baked cauliflower.
Salad: Salad is a traditional diet mainstay that goes well with almost any entrée, and baked cauliflower is no exception.
How To Store Mary McCartney Cauliflower?
In The Fridge: Baked cauliflower can be safely stored for a longer period of time if it is refrigerated in shallow airtight containers or tightly wrapped in heavy-duty aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Baked cauliflower will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days if properly stored (Before mixing the sauce.)
In The Freezer: After cooling, place the baked cauliflower in a freezer bag and store it for up to three months.
How To Reheat Mary McCartney Cauliflower?
If you want your leftover baked cauliflower to keep its crisp texture, reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees until hot.
Our Other Useful Recipes:
The Mary McCartney Cauliflower Recipe is worth trying. With just 19 ingredients, some kitchen equipment, and 40 minutes of preparation time, you can make this Mary McCartney Cauliflower at home. This Crispy Cauliflower will be a perfect dinner for your family.
Simply gather the ingredients and make Mary McCartney Cauliflower. I hope you enjoyed this Mary McCartney Cauliflower Recipe. If you attempt this recipe for crispy cauliflower and like it, please rate it and share your loved ones about it.