If you are a Texas Hash lover then this Texas Hash Recipe From Betty Crocker is for you. In this post, I have shared the Texas Hash Betty Crocker Recipe with some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Texas Hash Betty Crocker?
General Mills released Betty Crocker‘s 101 Delicious Bisquick Creations, as Made and Served by Well-Known Gracious Hostesses, Famous Chefs, Distinguished Epicures, and Smart Luminaries of Movieland in 1933. General Mills began publishing softbound recipe books in 1930.
The Betty Crocker Cook Book of All-Purpose Baking was released to help with cooking during a war. The Betty Crocker Picture Cookbook was released in 1950. Agnes White Tizard, a dietitian, wrote it.
Texas Hash Betty Crocker, made at home is easy to make and requires only kitchen equipment and eight ingredients. The Texas Hash Betty Crocker is made with the components listed below.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Texas Hash:
Ground Beef, Onions, Sliced, Green Bell Pepper, Tomatoes, Uncooked Regular Rice, Salt, Black Pepper, and Chilli Powder.
The Equipment You Will Need For Texas Hash:
Burner, Oven, Skillet, Casserole, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Knife, and Cutting Board.
Why You Should Try This Texas Hash Betty Crocker Recipe?
- It’s a tasty main dish that’s delicious, meaty and nutritious.
- It can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
- Considering that it is prepared using straightforward, commonplace components, you may already have these items in your kitchen.
So without wasting time, let’s start the Texas Hash Betty Crocker Recipe!
Texas Hash Betty Crocker Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Aluminium Foil Paper
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 3 large Onions, Sliced
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Muir Glen, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Recommended
- ½ cup Iberia Uncooked Regular Rice, Recommended
- 2 tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 ½ tsp McCormick Chilli Powder, Recommended
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the onion, meat, and green peppers until the meat becomes brown and the vegetables are tender. Then drain the fat.
- Add the tomatoes, rice, salt, pepper, and chili powder and cook through.
- Place the mixture into an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake the dish for an hour with aluminium foil paper covering it.
- Remove from oven and serve right away.
- Use a Dutch oven or oven-safe pan to quickly brown the ground beef for this casserole. Mix in the remaining ingredients, cover with a lid and bake.
- Use a baking dish that matches the recipe’s specifications for size and shape to achieve the best results with all casseroles.
- If the dish is too large, the moisture will evaporate, and if it is too small, the food will bubble over. Oven-to-table baking dishes come in a number of sizes and are very useful and attractive.
Take a peek at our Best Lean And Green Salmon Recipe if you’re interested.
What To Serve With Betty Crocker Texas Hash?
Texas hash betty crocker can be served as a main dish. Grated cheese can also be topped with the dish.
Cucumber juice and strawberry lemonade are two beverages you can serve with Texas hash.
Coconut cake and Victoria’s sponge cake are two dessert options.
How to Store Betty Crocker Texas Hash?
Texas hash betty crocker is well-stored and, to my personal opinion, is more delicious the next day.
Allow it to cool completely before putting it in an airtight container to keep. It can be frozen for two months and kept for up to four days in the refrigerator.
If you are storing it on the frozen shelf, make sure to use an appropriate freezer container and identify the container with dates. It can be defrosted in the refrigerator or reheated from frozen.
How To Reheat Betty Crocker Texas Hash?
To heat it up, microwave frozen food items at high speed or reheat them over the stovetop.
To heat over the stovetop, place in a pan, add some water and put a lid on the top of the stove and let it steam for 5 minutes.
Have a look at our Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe if you are interested.
You can look at our Salmon Cheesesteak Recipe If you’re interested.
Texas Hash Betty Crocker Recipe is a must-try recipe. The Texas Hash is quick and easy to make it takes only one hour and 10 minutes to bake. You can make this Texas Hash at home using only eight ingredients. This Texas Hash Betty Crocker Recipe is described as a tasty easy-to-make Texas Hash that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It’s one of those baked recipes that doesn’t take much time to make.
Just gather the ingredients and prepare these tasty Texas Hash for your family members with no difficulty. I hope that you enjoyed this Texas Hash Betty Crocker Recipe. If you enjoy Betty Crocker’s Texas Hash Recipe, please tell us what you think of it by leaving an anonymous comment in the comment section.