If you are a fan of Gordon Ramsay recipes then this Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe with some valuable tips that you will love very much I hope.
What Is Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe?
Gordon James Ramsay, a British chef, restaurateur and writer, has been awarded the OBE. He was born on November 8, 1966. His restaurant chain Gordon Ramsay Restaurants was established in 1997 and has received 16 Michelin stars. It now has seven.
Three Michelin stars have been given to his London restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. After becoming famous on the British television series Boiling Point in 1999, Ramsay is one of the most famous and well-known chefs in the UK.
The Gordon Ramsay restaurant offers a wide range of options for customers to choose from. Their most popular dish is the Chicken Parmesan Recipe. We have a foolproof recipe for Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan that we will share with you.
The Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe Ingredients And Equipment Are As Follows:
The Ingredients You Will Need: Chicken Breast, Flour, Eggs, Breadcrumbs, Lemon Zest, Paprika, Salt, Balck Pepper, Grated Parmesan Cheese, Spaghetti, Olive Oil, Fresh Parsley, Marina Sauce, Basil Leaves, Rapeseed Oil, Unsalted Butter, Mozzarella Cheese, Broccoli, and Chili Flakes.
The Equipment You Will Need: Pan, Skillet, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Grater, Mixing Bowl, Parchment Paper Towel, and Serving Plate.
So without wasting time, let’s start the Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe!
Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Serving Plate
To Prepare Chicken Breast
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Flour
- 4 Eggs For Egg Wash
- 1 cup 365 by Whole Foods Market Breadcrumbs, Recommended
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- ¼ tsp Smoked Paprika
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Balck Pepper
- ½ cup 365 by Whole Foods Marke Grated Parmesan Cheese, Recommended
For Chicken Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Marina Sauce
- 3 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- ⅛ Salt
- ⅛ Black Pepper
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Chili Flakes
To Prepare Chicken Breast
- First thing, trim the chicken breast.
- Take the chicken filet and lay it down.
- Take a knife, place your hand on it, and make a straight cut through the centre of it.
- Run the point all the way to the tip before opening it.
- Now the chicken breast is double the size and it's thin.
- To get it nice and even, put one piece of parchment paper underneath and 0ne piece of paper on top and roll.
- Now It is spread out and it is turning into a beautiful escalope.
- It is ready for your flour, egg wash, and breadcrumb.
- In a bowl add flour and lay the breast into the flour.
- The chicken should be lightly dusted with flour, and any excess should be shaken off.
- Next, into the most amazing egg wash.
- In a bowl add eggs and beat them with a whisk.
- Place the breast under the egg, submerging it completely.
- In a mixing bowl add breadcrumbs and zest up with a touch of salt, a touch of pepper, or smoked paprika.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix very well.
- Remove the chicken from the egg wash, give it a quick shake, then immediately place it in the bread crumbs and roll it around.
- Get a handful of bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the chicken.
- Make sure all the tiny pieces of exposed chicken are covered.
- Flip the parchment paper over with your hands.
- Lay that on top of the paper after taking it out and shaking off any excess.
- Turn the paper the other way around and lay that on top.
- Return to your rolling pin and begin rolling slowly.
- Boil water for the spaghetti.
- Put a touch of olive oil, and salt in.
- Put the spaghetti into the water.
- Allow the spaghetti to cook for 10 seconds, at which point you should twist it into the pan as it just begins to bend.
- That will require boiling for nine to ten minutes.
- Drain the pasta water and place it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle it with a little fresh parsley, salt, and pepper, and drizzle it with olive oil.
- Add a teaspoon of sauce to the pasta. Don't drown it.
- Get some basil leaves and just literally break up the basil leaves.
- Now twist it around.
For Breast Fry
- Heat rapeseed oil in a pan at medium heat.
- Lay the chicken parmesan into your pan after lifting it.
- Each side should be fried for two and a half minutes.
- Put a few butter cubes there to start.
- The bread crumbs get golden brown as a result.
- Turn over.
- Each side gets two and a half minutes.
- It should only be turned once.
- After that, carefully remove it onto a dish.
- Top this with marina sauce.
- Put mozzarella on top.
- Season the mozzarella with salt and pepper.
- Bake the dish in the oven until the cheese has melted.
- For garnish, broccoli rabe is amazing.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan at medium heat.
- Saute the boiled broccoli and finish with a touch of chilli flake and then just a touch of lemon juice for acidity.
- Place broccoli in the centre of the plate.
- Add a generous spoonful of sauce underneath.
- And the chicken parmesan on top of the broccoli.
- The spaghetti is simply stitched together after that.
- Use the bowl and you just lift and turn.
- So you've got really nice exciting barrel of pasta.
- And lastly, add a tiny bit of sauce.
- Finish with some freshly grated aged Parmesan.
Have a look at our Salmon Cheesesteak Recipe if you are interested.
What To Serve With Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan?
You can serve Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan with Veggie Noodles, Pasta, Caesar Salad, Broccoli Salad, Cauliflower Salad, Cucumber Salad, Mashed Potatoes, Garlic Bread, Roasted Broccoli, Saffron Rice, Brown Rice, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, and Quinoa.
How To Store Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan?
You can keep Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan refrigerated for up to 3-5 days if it is cooked in its original state. We don’t store leftovers for more than two days at home. Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan would last longer if the sauce was kept separate from the chicken breasts.
How To Freeze Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan?
This Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan can be frozen. You can freeze this Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan just like any other food. Make sure you wrap it properly. Make sure you carefully wrap it. Plastic wrap and aluminium foil are both suitable.. It should be kept for at least 30 days.
How To Reheat Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan?
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
To prevent the chicken from burning, place the Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan leftovers in a casserole.
For around 10 minutes, reheat the chicken parmesan in the dish in your preheated oven.
Remove the foil after the time is up. Stir the sauce and pasta into your dish.
Heat the chicken parmesan for an additional 10 minutes by turning the dish in the oven.
You can look at our Japanese Baked Mussels Recipe If you’re interested.
Take a peek at our Harolds Chicken Recipe if you’re interested.
Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe is worth trying. With only 45 minutes of making time, this Gordon Ramsay Chicken Parmesan Recipe is quick and simple to cook. The few components needed to make this chicken parmesan are easy to find at home. It is one of those foods that can be made quickly and easily.
Simply pick up the ingredients and make this delicious chicken parmesan for your family. I sincerely hope you liked the Gordon Ramsay Recipe. Please leave a comment if you like our recipe and let us know what you think.