If you are a fan of potato salad then this City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe is great for you. In this post, I have shared Popular City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe with some useful tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is City BBQ Potato Salad?
City Barbeque is a fast-casual bbq restaurant franchise started in 1999 in Columbus, Ohio by current CEO Rick Malir. City Barbeque is located in Dublin, Ohio, and operates 46 company-owned restaurants throughout six states.
Beef brisket, turkey breast, pulled pork, pulled chicken with ‘Bama sauce, smoked sausage, St. Louis-cut ribs, and potato salads are served at City Barbeque restaurant. Potato salads are well-like items in City BBQ restaurants.
This City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe requires only 16 ingredients and a few kitchen utensils to prepare at home. The following ingredients are used to make City BBQ Potato Salad.
The Ingredients You Will Need For City BBQ Potato Salad:
Potatoes, Chicken Bouillion, Celery, Eggs, Onion, Miracle Whip, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Hot Sauce, Relish, Celery Seeds, Pepper, Paprika, and Chives.
Potato: Must use Yukon Gold Potatoes for good results.
Chicken Boullion: Mix Knorr Granulated Chicken Boullion when you boil the potatoes.
Egg: You need boiled eggs for this potato salad recipe.
Onion: Use a grated sweet onion.
Mayonnaise: Must use Kraft Real Mayo and Miracle Whip for this recipe.
Mustard: Use Dijon Mustard and Coarse Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard.
Hot Sauce: Frank’s Buffalo hot sauce is the best.
Relish: Use Heinz Dill and Sweet Relish.
Celery Seeds: Use McCormick Gourmet Organic Celery Seeds.
Pepper: Use McCormick Gourmet Organic Cracked Black Pepper brand.
Paprika: Use McCormick Smoked Paprika brand.
Chives: Use chopped fresh chives.
The Equipment & Tools You Will Need For City BBQ Potato:
Mixing Bowl, knife, Cutting Board, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Burner, Skillet Or Pot, and Wooden Spoon.
So, let’s see How To Make City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe!
Popular City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Mixing Bowl
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Skillet Or Pot
- Wooden Spoon
- 2 ½ lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 tsp Knorr Granulated Chicken Boullion, Recommended
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 3 Boiled Eggs, Chopped
- ¼ cup Grated Sweet Onion
- ¼ cup Miracle Whip
- ¼ cuo Kraft Real Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Coarse Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 tbsp Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce, Recommended
- ½ cup Dill Relish
- ½ cup Sweet Relish
- ½ tsp McCormick Celery Seeds, Recommended
- Paprika For Garnish
- Cracked Pepper For Garnish
- Fresh Chives For Garnish
- To get remove any visible dirt and debris, wash and scrub potatoes.
- Put potatoes in a big pot and add 1 inch of water on top of that.
- Bring to a boil with the granulated chicken bouillon.
- Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat to low and keep it at a rapid simmer.
- Boil the Yukon gold potatoes for 17 to 20 minutes.
- They're done when a fork easily pierces them.
- Chop the potatoes with a knife and put them in a bowl.
- Now finely chop the celery and add to the bowl.
- Chop the boiled eggs and place them in the bowl.
- Peel and grate the sweet onion and add to the bowl. Set the bowl aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, miracle whip, dijon mustard, coarse Inglehoffer stone ground mustard, and hot sauce.
- Mix the ingredients very well with a wooden spoon.
- Add the mixture to the potatoes.
- Add dill relish, sweet relish, and celery seeds.
- Now mix everything together with the spoon.
- Transfer the potato salad to a presentation bowl.
- Garnish with Cracked Pepper, Paprika, and Fresh Chives.
Our Other Helpful Recipes:
What To Serve With City BBQ Potato Salad?
You can pair this City BBQ Potato Salad with fried or grilled chicken, steaks, Hamburgers, Barbecue Ribs, Baked Ham, Grilled Shrimp, Bratwurst, Grilled Fish, and Baked Green Beans as a side.
How to Store City BBQ Potato Salad In The Refrigerator?
Refrigerate potato salad with a tight cover. A large bowl covered in plastic wrap will work if you don’t have access to an airtight container large enough for the task. It lasts for two days.
How To Store City BBQ Potato Salad In The Freezer?
Remove as much air as you can from a ziplock freezer bag of leftover potato salad without smashing it. Please use it within two months of freezing.
How To Reheat City BBQ Potato Salad?
To reheat, put one serving of potato salad in a dish that can be heated in the microwave. Stirring every 30 seconds for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Our Other Helpful Recipes:
The City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe is worth trying. Making this delicious potato salad at home is easy and only takes 35 minutes, a few pieces of equipment, and 16 ingredients. This potato salad is suitable for serving as a side dish at any event or gathering.
Simply gather the ingredients and make this delicious potato salad for your friends and family. I hope you like this City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe. If you enjoyed this potato salad, please leave a comment below and spread the word to your loved ones.