If you are a fan of Carrabba’s pasta then this Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie Recipe with full details explanation that you will love very much I hope.
What Is Carrabba’s?
An American restaurant franchise that specializes in Italian-American cuisine is called Carrabba’s Italian Grill, or simply Carrabba’s. With its headquarters in Tampa, Florida, Bloomin’ brands manage and owns it.
On December 26, 1986, John Charles “Johnny” Carrabba III and his uncle Damian Mandola put their hands together to make the chain. They opened the first restaurant together in Houston, Texas, on Kirby Drive. The second facility is located shortly after, close to the intersection of Woodway and Voss Road. The establishment underwent substantial development, and after that, it was given the name “Rosie Carrabba’s” in honour of Damian’s sister Rose. Both of the original businesses are currently owned by Johnny Carrabba and his family.
How To Make Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie?
Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie is one of the most delicious pasta dishes that is appreciated by every United States foodie. This Fettuccine Weesie food item is made with Olive Oil, Large Shrimp, Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, White Mushrooms, Scallions, Garlic Cloves, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Lemon Zest, Butter, Fettuccine Pasta, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Reserved Pasta Water, and Lemon Juice.
On a platter, the first season the shrimp with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and olive oil. To sauté the mushroom, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown the mushroom in a pan. The mushroom should be taken out of the pan and placed in a bowl.
In the same pan, heat some olive oil. Add butter, scallion, chopped garlic, red pepper flakes, shrimp, and lemon zest. Up until the butter has melted and the shrimp is done, stir and simmer. On a different platter, set it away. Following the instructions on the package, boil the Fettuccine pasta.
To prepare the cream sauce, heat a different pan over low heat. Add parmesan cheese and heavy cream. Melt the parmesan cheese by stirring with a wooden spoon. Add the Fettuccine pasta to the sauce and combine. Mix in extra cream and parmesan cheese. Mix in the saved pasta water. Mix once more after adding mushrooms, sautéed shrimp, and lemon juice. Place it on a platter and top it with scallion and parmesan cheese.
Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Cutting Board
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb Large Shrimp
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 oz OliveNation White Mushrooms, Sliced
- 3 Scallions
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 12 oz Barilla Fettuccine Pasta, Recommended
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup 365 by Whole Foods Market Grated Parmesan Cheese, Recommended
- ½ cup Reserved Pasta Water
- 1 Large Lemon Juice
- First season the shrimp with some olive oil, salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder on a plate.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan at medium heat to saute the mushroom.
- Saute the mushroom until brown. Remove the mushroom from the pan and set it aside in a bowl.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil In the same pan.
- Add scallion, chopped garlic, red pepper flakes, shrimp, lemon zest, and butter.
- Stir and cook until butter is melted and shrimp is cooked. Set it aside on another plate.
- Boil the Fettuccine pasta according to the package directions.
For Cream Sauce
- Heat a separate pan on low heat.
- Add heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until parmesan cheese is melted.
- Add the Fettucini pasta into the sauce and combine.
- Add more parmesan cheese, and extra cream and mix.
- Add reserved pasta water and mix.
- Add mushroom, sauteed shrimp and lemon juice, and mix again.
- Put it on a plate and garnish it with parmesan cheese and scallion.
- Enjoy your Fettuccine Weesie Like Carrabba's Italian Grill Restaurant.
The ideal storage method for this particular dish is a heavy-duty freezer bag that can be resealed or a shallow plastic container that is perhaps airtight. After that, you may keep your Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
You can also put in the freezer Fettuccine Weesie. It will last for approximately two months, however, it is important to allow fettuccine to defrost for 24 hours prior to heating them.
The best method to reheat Fettuccine Weesie to preserve the original texture of the cream is using an oven however if seeking quick and simple methods, a simple microwave can do the trick.
Take a peek at our Willie Mae’s Fried Chicken Recipe if you’re interested.
Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie Recipe is an absolute recipe to try. Making this pasta recipe only takes 35 minutes, making it quick and simple. It is possible to make your own pasta by using just a handful of ingredients. Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie Recipe can be described as a tasty, easy-to-make pasta that is perfect to serve for dinner or for lunch. The pasta will always be delicious to flavour. It’s among the foods that don’t take a lot of work to prepare.
Gather the ingredients to cook this delicious pasta dish to serve your loved ones with no trouble. I hope that you enjoyed this Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie Recipe. If you are a fan of our Weesie with Carrabba’s Fettuccine Please let us know your thoughts by leaving your feedback in the comments section.