If you are a fan of Chili’s Grill & Bar restaurant drinks then this Captain Castaway Drink Recipe is perfect for you. In this article, I’ve shared the Popular Captain Castaway Drink Recipe with details information that you’ll enjoy the most.
What Is Captain Castaway Drink?
Chili’s Grill & Bar is an American restaurant chain that serves casual food. Larry Lavine started the business in Texas in 1975. It is now owned and run by Brinker International.
Chili’s serves a variety of drinks along with American, Tex-Mex, and Mexican-inspired foods such as fajitas, quesadillas, and shrimp tacos. One of their well-liked drinks is Captain Castaway.
This Captain Castaway cocktail is easy to make and is a sour tasty drink. The refreshing Captain Castaway Drink Recipe contains the following ingredients.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Captain Castaway Drink:
Coconut Rum: Must use Malibu coconut rum for this Captain Castaway Drink.
Spiced Rum: Must use Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum brand because this is the base of this drink.
Pineapple Juice: Use fresh pineapple juice or you can use Dole pineapple juice.
Lime Sour: For a refreshing drink, use fresh lime juice or Finest Call lime sour brand.
Mango Juice: You can use fresh mango juice or Langers Mango Nectar Juice is the best brand.
Ice Cubes: The drink necessitates quality ice.
The Tools You Will Need For Captain Castaway Drink:
Cocktail Shaker, Strainer, Jigger, Pint Glass, and Straw.
So, let’s have a look at How To Make Captain Castaway Drink Recipe!
Popular Captain Castaway Drink Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Pint Glass
- 1 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
- ½ oz Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum
- 2 oz Lime Sour
- ½ oz Dole Pineapple Juice, Recommended
- ½ oz Langers Mango Juice, Recommended
- Ice Cubes
- Lime Slice For Garnish
- Place 1 cup of tiny ice in your cocktail shaker.
- Add Malibu Coconut Rum, Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum, Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lime Sour, and Mango Juice to the cocktail shaker.
- Mix all of the ingredients together by shaking them for around 15 to 20 seconds.
- Fill your pint glass with tiny ice cubes.
- Strain the mixture into the pint glass.
- Put straw and enjoy your Captain Castaway Drink!
Our Other Drink Recipes:
- Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Armadillo Punch Recipe
- Deep Eddy Strawberry Texas Lemonade Recipe
Captain Castaway Drink Recipe is worth trying. Only 8 ingredients and 5 utensils are required to make this cocktail, which can be made at home in only 4 minutes. This Captain Castaway drink is easy to make and appropriate for any gathering.
Just gather the necessary tools and supplies to instantly prepare this refreshing cocktail drink for your loved ones. I hope you enjoy the Captain Castaway Drink Recipe. Please share this cocktail drink recipe with your family, friends, and loved ones after which you can post a comment in the box provided below.