If you’re an Applebee’s Restaurant Drinkslover then this Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe is for you. In this article, I’ve shared the Popular Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe with useful information that you’ll enjoy the most.
What Is Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe?
Applebee’s Restaurants LLC, a private company based in the USA, owns and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain in the USA.
Salads, chicken, spaghetti, burgers, and ribs are just some of the classic American dishes that can be found on the menu at Applebee’s, a casual restaurant franchise. They also have a lot of drinks to choose from.
The Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe is a fantastic drink. This cocktail tastes wonderful and has a striking appearance. The Tipsy Zombie Drink from Applebee’s is a simple cocktail with an easy-to-remember recipe.
The Tipsy Zombie Drink at Applebee’s includes the following ingredients:
The ingredients for Tipsy Zombie are as follows:
Rum: You must use just Bacardi Superior White Rum.
Melon Liqueur: For the greatest flavour, try Midori Melon Liqueur.
Blue Curacao: Use DeKuyper Drillaud Blue Curacao for this cocktail, or choose a different brand.
Pineapple Juice: Use the Dole pineapple juice brand for good taste.
Passion Fruit Mix: Use Master Of Mixes or Amoretti brand Passion Fruit Mix for this Tipsy Zombie drink.
Ice Cubes: Use tiny ice cubes for this zombie drink.
Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie requires the following Tools:
Cocktail Shaker, Strainer, Jigger, and Balloon Glass.
So, let’s see how to make Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe!
Popular Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Balloon Glass
- 2 ½ oz Bacardi Superior White Rum
- 1 oz Amoretti Passion Fruit Mix, Recommended
- ½ oz Medori Melon Liqueur
- 3 oz Dole Pineapple Juice, Recommended
- 1 oz DeKuyper Drillaud Blue Curacao
- Tiny Ice Cubes
- A Little Bit Of Cherry Juice
- Place some ice in your cocktail shaker.
- Add Bacardi Superior White Rum, Passion Fruit Mix, Medori Melon Liqueur, Pineapple Juice, and Blue Curacao.
- Shake all the ingredients carefully for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Fill your balloon glass with tiny ice cubes.
- Strain into the balloon glass.
- Top with a little bit of cherry juice (Use a Syringe) and enjoy!
Our Other Drink Recipes:
- Red Bull Sunrise Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Armadillo Punch Recipe
- Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink Recipe
It’s worth trying Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe. An Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink takes less than 3 minutes to make. To make this drink at home, you only need 7 simple ingredients and 5 simple bar tools. Because it is so simple to make, this cocktail is ideal for parties, get-togethers, or any other event.
Simply gather the necessary ingredients and tools to quickly prepare this delectable cocktail drink for your loved ones. I hope you enjoy the Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink Recipe. Please spread the word about Applebee’s Tipsy Zombie Drink to your loved ones, family, and friends, and then write a comment in the box below.