If you are a fan of egg dishes then this Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs Recipe is for you. In this post, I have tried to make the Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs Recipe with some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs?
Joanna Gaines became famous through her business with her husband Chip Gaines. She’s a designer and businesswoman. She rose to prominence thanks to the hit HGTV show “Fixer Upper,” in which she and her husband, Chip, renovated houses for the poor.
Joanna Gaines published a cookbook named “Magnolia Table” in 2018. In her cookbook, there is a recipe called Deviled eggs which is very delicious and gain popularity on social media. This Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs Recipe is easy to make and needs 13 ingredients and some kitchen equipment which I explained in detail below.
The Ingredients Needs For Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs:
Sugar: Use Domino or Amazon Happy Belly Brand Light Brown Sugar for a good result.
Bacon: Use Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon or Applegate Uncured Sunday Bacon.
Eggs: For this recipe, 6 large eggs are required.
Water: You will need some water to boil the eggs and also need some ice water.
Vinegar: Use Great Value or Henz Brand Distilled White Vinegar and use a pinch of kosher salt to boil the eggs.
Mayonnaise: Use Hellmann’s or Dukes Brand Mayonnaise for filling.
Dill Relish: Use Heinz or Vlasic Brand Dill Relish for filling.
Chives: Use Minced Chives And Chopped Chives as garnish.
Fresh Dill: Use Minced Fresh Dill And Sprigs for garnish.
Mustard: Use McCormick or Amazon Happy Belly Mustard Powder to make the filling.
Salt: You will need table salt to make the filling.
Paprika: Use The Spice Lab Sweet Paprika Powder for garnish.
The Equipment Needs For Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs:
Oven, Burner, Saucepan, Baking Sheet, Foil Paper, Cutting Board, Knife, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, And Plate.
So let’s see How To Make Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs Recipe!
Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Baking Sheet
- Foil Paper
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 2 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ lb Bacon
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Heinz Distilled White Vinegar, Recommended
- A Pinch Of Kosher Salt
- 4 tbsp Duke's Mayonnaise, Recommended
- 1 tbsp Heinz Dill Relish, Recommended
- ½ tbsp Minced Chives And Chopped Chives For Garnish
- ½ tbsp Minced Fresh Dill And Sprigs For Garnish
- ½ tsp Mustard Powder
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Sweet Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- On a plate, spread the light brown sugar.
- Spread brown sugar on both sides of the bacon slices and put them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until crispy, and then let cool on the baking sheet.
- Place the eggs in a single layer in a large pot and add enough water to cover them by two inches.
- Add a pinch of kosher salt and the Distilled White Vinegar.
- Bring the water to a boil, then cover and take it off the stove, and let stand for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Prepare a sizable bowl of ice water in the meantime.
- Drain the eggs and immediately place them inside the bowl of icy water.
- Allow standing until fully cooled.
- Remove the shells from the eggs and rinse them and dry them.
- Cut the eggs lengthwise in half.
- Scoop out the yolks into a large mixing bowl and set aside the whites.
- To the egg yolks, add the mayonnaise, dill, relish, chives, mustard powder, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Combine thoroughly, mashing the yolks with the back of a fork.
- Fill the whites carefully with the filling using a spoon.
- Alternatively, place the filling in a zip-top plastic bag, snip 1/2 inch off one corner, and pipe into the egg whites.
- Chop the reserved bacon, then add it on top of the eggs.
- If preferred, top with dill and chives and dust with paprika.
- Place the deviled eggs on a plate or tray and cover them with plastic wrap for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours before serving.
Our Other Helpful Recipes:
What To Serve With Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs?
Pickled onions, smoked salmon pinwheels, bacon-wrapped mini smokies, and potato salad are the ideal side dishes for Joanna Gaines’s deviled eggs. Try Padron peppers or a pasta salad with cilantro and lime for something a little more unique. Serve the eggs with glazed ham or smoked brisket to make them the main course.
How To Store Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs?
Once ready, Joanna Gaines deviled eggs should be refrigerated right once. Deviled eggs should be consumed within three to four days, which is generally thought to be the maximum period they may be stored in the refrigerator before becoming unsafe to eat.
Health Benefits Of Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs
Gaines, Joanna Deviled eggs contain folate, vitamin B-6, and vitamin B-12, all of which aid in the conversion of food to energy. Vitamin B-6 is also required for the production of neurotransmitters, while vitamin B-12 is required for the formation of red blood cells, and folate is required for the synthesis of protein and DNA. They all convert homocysteine into other useful chemicals.
Our Other Helpful Recipes:
Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs Recipe is worth trying. Only 13 ingredients, some basic kitchen equipment, and 2 hours and 5 minutes are needed to make these Deviled Eggs. These Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs are perfect for any party or gathering.
I hope you liked this Joanna Gaines Deviled Eggs Recipe. If you enjoyed this Deviled Eggs Recipe, please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family.