This Herbalife Skittles Tea Recipe is perfect for any customer of Herbalife supplements. In this article, I’ve shared the Best Herbalife Skittles Tea Recipe in detail that you’ll enjoy the most.
What Is Herbalife Skittles Tea?
Dietary supplement manufacturer and distributor Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. operate as a multi-level marketing firm with offices across the world.
Herbalife Nutrition sells a wide variety of supplements, including protein shakes and bars, aloes, teas, vitamins, sports hydration drinks, energy drinks, and personal care products.
Herbalife Skittles Tea is the most popular drink in public. There are only 8 materials and a few utensils required to create this Herbalife Skittles Tea at home, which is detailed below.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Herbalife Skittles Tea:
Pomegranate Lift Off: Use Pomegranate-Berry Burst Lift Off for this skittles tea.
Raspberry Tea: Use Herbalife Herbal Raspberry Tea Concentrate: Raspberry for this recipe.
Probiotic: Use Herbalife® Simply Probiotic for this skittles tea recipe.
Cranberry Aloe: Use Herbal Cranberry Aloe Concentrate for this recipe.
Grape: Use Great Value Grape Drink Mix.
Cherry Limeade: Use TRUE LIME Black Cherry Limeade Drink Mix.
Water: You will need fresh and cold water and some warm water for this recipe.
Ice: Use good quality ice.
The Equipment & Tools You Will Need For Herbalife Skittles Tea:
Shaker Cup, Frother, Measuring Spoon, 32 Ounces Cup, and Straw.
So let’s see How To Make Herbalife Skittles Tea Recipe!
Best Herbalife Skittles Tea Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Hand Blender
- Measuring Spoon
- 32 Ounces Cup
- 1 Packet Herbalife Pomegranate Lift Off
- ½ tsp Herbalife Raspberry Tea
- ½ tsp Herbalife Simply Probiotic Mix
- 1 tbsp Herbal Cranberry Aloe Concentrate
- ½ tsp Grape Drink Mix
- ½ tsp Cherry Limeade Drink Mix
- Ice Cubes
- Add Pomegranate Lift Off, Herbalife Raspberry Tea, and Herbalife Simply Probiotic with 1/2 cup fresh water in a 32 oz plastic cup.
- With a frother, mix the ingredients for 5 to 10 seconds or until dissolved.
- Now add Herbal Cranberry Aloe Concentrate and Grape Drink Mix.
- Mix the ingredients again for 5 to 10 seconds or until dissolved.
- Fill the cup with ice cubes and set aside
- Now take another cup and add cherry limeade drink mix with some warm water.
- Mix with thefrother until the cherry limeade drink mix is dissolved.
- Add cold water halfway to the cup and mix.
- Now pour the cherry limeade mixture on top of the ice-filled cup.
- Put straw and enjoy your Herbalife Skittles Tea!
Our Other Drinks Recipes:
Herbalife Skittles Tea Recipe is worth trying. You can make Herbalife Skittles Tea in about 5 minutes with just 8 simple ingredients and a few common household tools. A cup of this Herbalife Skittles Tea is a tasty way to boost your health.
You can make this Herbalife Skittles Tea in no time at all if you have all the necessary ingredients and utensils on hand. I hope you enjoyed this Herbalife Skittles Tea Recipe. Share the recipe for skittles tea with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.