If you celebrate your Halloween season, then the Blood Bag Cocktail Recipe is best for you. In this article, I’ve shared the Best Blood Bag Cocktail Recipe along with all the details on it that you’ll love a lot I hope.
What Is Blood Bag Cocktail?
The Halloween season is always one of the most times on the calendar. The quick cocktail for all of your Halloween events is our Blood Bag Cocktail. This punch is excellent and served in IV bags for a spooky atmosphere.
Blood Bag cocktail is made with orange juice, grenadine, tequila, and some red food colouring. If you’re not an orange juice lover then you could also try strawberry Schnapps. There are times when people mix the juice of cranberry.
How To Make Blood Bag Cocktail Recipe?
Mix all the ingredients together in the bowl. If you prefer pure cocktails, just leave out the Tequila.
Use a black permanent pen to add your visitors’ names, ages, and blood types to the blood bag labels. Attach the labels to the blood bags.
Pour the cocktails into the bags using the syringe that is included with the blood bag kit.
Since the syringe’s entrance and tube are the same sizes, a tiny, round pipe tip can be used as a funnel.
Simply push the syringe into the piping tip and insert it into the tube’s tip.
Where Do You Find These Blood Bags?
Of Course Amazon! The perfect timing is with two-day shipping If you’re looking to purchase these for your weekend. You can drink straight from the bag because they have straws connected as you pick them up. For simple filling of the bag, a tiny funnel is attached to the straw.
Clips are included to secure onto the straw to ensure that there is no leakage when the straw is hung upside down. Tags are able to be written and later attached to the bag. To create a “blood bag” look, I hang the bags on a string. Click Here To Get The Blood Bags.
Best Blood Bag Cocktail Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Mixing Bowl
- Blood Bags
- Blood Bag Kits
- 4 ½ cups Tropicana Orange Juice, Recommended
- ½ cup Rose's Grenadine, Recommended
- 1 cup Tequila
- McCormick Red Food Colouring, Recommended
- Mix all the ingredients together in the bowl. If you prefer pure cocktails, just leave out the Tequila.
- Use a black permanent pen to add your visitors' names, ages, and blood types to the blood bag labels.
- Attach the labels to the blood bags.
- Pour the cocktails into the bags using the syringe that is included with the blood bag kit.
- Since the syringe's entrance and tube are the same sizes, a tiny, round pipe tip can be used as a funnel.
- Simply push the syringe into the piping tip and insert it into the tube's tip.
- Enjoy your delicious Blood Bag Cocktail.
Have a look at our Statesman Cocktail Recipe if you are interested.
Take a peek at our Superman Shot Recipe if you’re interested.
Blood Bag Cocktail Recipe is worth trying. This cocktail drink just requires four minutes of preparation time and is simple to create at home and only requires 4 ingredients. This cocktail drink will sure to refresh your guest’s thirst at your next Halloween party.
This delicious red cocktail drink is easy to make for your family members without any hassle. I hope you enjoyed your time with this Blood Bag Cocktail Recipe. We’d love to hear from you about your experiences with this Blood Bag Cocktail Recipe in the comments section.