If you are a BBQ Sauce lover then this Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Popular Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Recipe with full details explanation that you will love very much I hope.
Who Is Bobby Flay?
American reality television star, restaurateur, and celebrity chef December 10, 1964, saw the birth of Robert William Flay. Bobby’s Burger Palace, Bobby’s Burgers, and Amalfi are just a few of the restaurants and franchises that Flay owns and serves as head chef. He has worked for the Food Network since 1995, where he has received four Daytime Emmy Awards and is a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Flay was born in New York City on December 10, 1964, to Bill Flay and Dorothy Barbara (McGuirk). He was born on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. He is an Irish American who was raised Catholic and attended Catholic schools.
How To Make Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Recipe?
Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- Onion, Finely Chopped
- Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- Tomato Ketchup
- Ancho Chilli Powder
- Brown Sugar
- Cayenne pepper
- Dijon Mustard
- Red Worcestershire Sauce
- Chipotle In Adobo
How To Make?
Heat the oil at medium heat in a pampered Chef Nonstick Small Pot
Add finely chopped onion and cook for four minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and cook for another minute. Add tomato ketchup and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add dry spices (ancho chili Powder, Brown Sugar, Paprika, and Cayenne pepper). Add wet mixture (Dijon Mustard, Red Worcestershire Sauce, honey, Molasses, and Chipotle In adobo).
Whisk all the ingredients very well and simmer for ten minutes. Turn off the heat and let it cool for some time.
Pour into a blender. Blend the ingredients in custom for 10 to 15 minutes or until smooth.
Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Recipe With Spicy Taste
Equipment & Tools
- Pampered Chef Nonstick Small Pot
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 medium Onion, Finely Chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Recommended
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Ancho Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Cayenne pepper
- Heat the oil at medium heat in a pampered Chef Nonstick Small Pot
- Add finely chopped onion and cook for four minutes.
- Add finely chopped garlic and cook for another one minute.
- Add tomato ketchup and water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add dry spices (ancho chilli Powder, Brown Sugar, Paprika, and Cayenne pepper).
- Add wet mixture (Dijon Mustard, Red Worcestershire Sauce, honey, Molasses, and Chipotle In adobo).
- Whisk all the ingredients very well and simmer for ten minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool for some time.
- Pour into a blender. Blend the ingredients in custom for 10 to 15 minutes or until smooth.
- Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce is ready.
Have a look at our Best Crack Sauce Recipe if you are interested.
Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Uses
Salads And Salad Dressings: You can add barbecue sauce to a salad dressing, or drizzle some olive oil on top.
Tacos: You can also add BBQ sauce to tacos or nachos to change up Tex-Mex classics.
Comfort Food: Barbecue can be applied to dishes like chicken pot pie, grilled cheese, and meatloaf.
Meat: Use this BBQ Sauce with Pork ribs, Pulled pork, Beef brisket, and Beef ribs.
BBQ Sauce Storing
Transfer the Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce to a mason jar or other airtight container after allowing it to cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for up to 14 days before storing.
You can look at our Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe If you’re interested.
Take a peek at our Best Texas BBQ Sauce Recipe For Brisket if you’re interested.
Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Recipe is worth trying. Only 35 minutes are needed to complete the Bobby Flay BBQ sauce recipe. Making this sauce at home is simple and only requires a few ingredients. Simple and delicious, this BBQ sauce recipe can be used as a salad or taco topper. The sauce will never lose its wonderful flavour. This is one of those meals that doesn’t take long to prepare.
Gather the ingredients and you can whip up this tasty sauce in no time. I hope you enjoy the Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce Recipe. If you liked our Bobby Flay Barbecue Sauce Recipe, please comment below.